Sunday, September 21, 2008

blogging, generally speaking

everytime i post, i say "it's been a while since my last post, and i will try to do it more often," or some variation of the sort. i'll post something and then add the website to my gStatus, pretending that i write regularly about important topics and that all my gBuddies should read. i then proceed to not post for a very long time. by this point, i assume that im writing for my own edification; most of my previously expansive reader base has undoubtedly become frustrated with reading the same, albeit exceedingly witty, posts again and again. as i sit here, equally frustrated with my thermo homework, i am resolving to post more often. i will share my interesting thoughts, and feel more academic for doing so. 


we'll see. 

No comments: