Thursday, March 22, 2007

Get Ready To Be Amazed

For all you readers out there, you MAY have noticed that I have only had one post on this blog. I know that it has upset Shyam, but whatever....it's Shyam. I have decided to make my first post something very important to me. This post will be about water.
Are there differences between water. Is my water better than your water? First, let's take a look at the different types of water. There is water from the tap, from a Brita, from a 6 month old Brita, from Deer Park, from Dasani, from Cholera infested rivers, etc. But is any of this water any different from the other. Some may argue that drinking Cholera infested river water is not good, but I disagree. Water is water. That is all I have to say about that. I do not have to defend myself to you.
Now let's talk about spring water. I have been recently informed that they do not really clean spring water. If it says its natural, it has stuff in it. Does anyone know how they can clean it without purifying it? I know I could just look this stuff up on the internet, but I'm spending time writing to you all, so I can't look it up.
Finally, water makes up a large part of your body. I don't know the exact percentage, but I could look it up. We just discussed why I don't look it up, so let's not do it again. I would say that the water in our bodies is very important. Without it, we would die. Therefore, it goes on top of my list of the top ten most important water.

Here is my list:

1. Water in Meet's Body
2. Water in Everyone Else's Body
3. Dasani
4. Polar Ice Caps
5. Indian Ocean
6. Other Oceans
7. Great Lakes, excluding Lake Ontario
8. Cholera Infested Water
9. Lake Ontario
10. Tap Water

You are all now dumber. Thank you and check back for more insightful posts.

1 comment:

missjiaojiao said...

your taste in water sucks. aquafina is number one.
love,
opal