Thursday, March 15, 2007

meet's an ass, and i have sick reaction times.

it has come to my attention that, since the inception of this blog, it has beens meets intention to make me look ridiculous. i have not posted in a while because i assumed that this blog was going to be an exchange of intelligent and insightful ideas between me and meet. therefore, after my intelligent and insightful pants article, i was going to wait until meet posted before sharing my next golden nugget of knowledge. it has come to my attention, however, that meets intention was to post one shitty post in between some of my spectacular ones, and then retire permanently. either that, or he lost his internet tubes.

i feel alone.


on another note, it turns out that i have phenomenal reaction times. my results from http://www.iconinteractive.com/clients/react/
are published below:

go take the test and post your results as a reply.

4 comments:

amisha - HLC PC said...

so is this really what you do when you get that bored?

slackercow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
slackercow said...

http://preetpaul.googlepages.com/Capture.JPG

i don't know how to link on comments or add pictures. but copy/paste, i am awesomely fast.

Anonymous said...

the second time i did it i got .427 seconds but the first time i got 2.something seconds